Monday, February 15, 2016

XYZlicone Ring Review

When I was given the opportunity to review the XYZlicone Ring I was really excited. I have been seeing advertising and really wanted to know if the hype of this ring was real or not. Let me tell you folks this is the real deal in the awesome department and to boot it is on Amazon!! Double win! You can find it here HERE . Upon receiving my ring I immediately put it on.... and by immediately, I mean after I lathered my wedding band in lotion to get it off my finger .......eeeeekkk! It was a hard fought battle but I came out victorious! So THEN, I put the new ring on and even in my poor fingers abused state the silicone ring was literally weightless. I was awe-struck by the "ghost" feel of wearing a ring but not feeling it on....... it takes some adjusting let me tell you. Throughout the entire process of the review I have found that this ring does NOT disappoint. I have worn it through my day to day life so normal cleaning, showering, baking, cooking, using my essential oils, knitting, OH! and KICKBOXING!!!!! Yes, I worn this bad boy to a kickboxing class and I didn't leave it on on purpose... I had forgotten to take it off!? So I have been busy #XhibitYourZeal all over the place. The only con that I had to the whole thing is that is is a bit grippy when sliding your hand across a handrail (by no means a deal breaker). However, if you are a stripper or a fireman (do they slide down poles still?) then this is definitely something to take into consideration.
Lets talk packaging for a second. As you can see, from the photo above, the ring comes in a really nice box, it contains two ..... YES TWO rings! It also has an authenticity code so you can register your product.
I also wanted to point out that I received the "man ring". So as you can see it is a bit more chunky than a feminine version (which I am hoping to test in the near future). Even with the bulk I had no issues. I am not near as hard on my hands as some folks but the reviews on Amazon speak volumes to the hard on their hands men in the world. If you have been waiting to try this product wait no longer.
** I did receive this product discounted for my honest trial and review. All opinions posted here on this product are solely mine. **

No comments:

Post a Comment