Friday, February 19, 2016

Saint Noir - Ultra Premium Womens Designer Circle Gold Metal Sunglasses Review



         To all my fashionistas out there here is a review just for you. I had received the opportunity to review this super fun designer sunglasses just in time to place you order for Spring Break. We all know that eye protection from the super harsh sunshine is important but let's be honest, we need to look good doing it..... incentive and perspective. You can do BOTH with  Saint Noir Premium Designer Sunglasses. These sunglasses are offered on Amazon and come quickly with prime shipping. There are a few different styles to  choose from and you can pick your favorite and protect your eyes. Win/win. I have been testing durability on these glasses and they are holding up well. It is nice to find something that can handle normal wear and look great doing it.  I want to give a shout out to #zooshoo for allowing me to review their sunglasses.




     *** I received this product discounted for my honest review, all opinions are solely mine. ***


No comments:

Post a Comment