Thursday, February 4, 2016

KataraDecor-Purple Apatosaurus Earrings Review

Good Morning all you lovely mommas in blog reading land :) Today I am taking you back in time...... waaaaayyyy back for a super fun prehistoricly (fake word, but you know what I mean) awesome time. I had the pleasure of reviewing these really cute and super original Apatosaurus earrings. We all know that one person in our lives who is quirky and is super hard to buy for. Look no further!! KataraDecor has came up with a really fun twist on post earrings. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself HERE! I like to give you things in a list. I love to make lists and this is no exception.
Pros: - original - whimsical - really nicely packaged in a giftable box - gorgeous shade of purple..... the photos don't do it justice - a conversation starter :) - KataraDecor has more dinosaurs available in different colors - perfect size of .75 inches x .5 inches Cons: - they are a bit heavy if you are not used to wearing earrings regularly - if you react to sterling silver this may cause you issues The biggest issue I ran into with these earrings was a good issue to have. My daughters wanted to fight over who got to wear them. I see more dino earrings in our future thank you #KataraDecor !
*** Disclaimer: I did receive these items for review at a discounted price from the designer. The opinions are solely mine good, bad or otherwise. **

No comments:

Post a Comment