Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Charlotte Wander On Review



BOOK REVIEW










Today, I bring you a different kind of review. I had been given the honor to review a children's book.  Charlotte, Wander On. is a fantastic, whimsical and moving book. I was apprehensive at first because I didn't really know how to voice my opinion, how much opinion can one have on a simple children's story. I genuinely did not know what to expect. The illustrations are not what you are accustomed to. It is no a cutesy rhyming story about a little girl and a kitty or whatever. It is a real story that spoke to me as an adult, it was a smooth read to my children and yet engaging for myself as an adult. The pages blend  and give you a view that makes you feel like you are on the journey with Charlotte, sharing her determination, and her struggles. The meaning and emotion evoked is not only real but is touching. I highly recommend checking out this book. You can find it on Amazon HERE.
#TheWilderWay you nailed this book, thank you for allowing me to review.

** I received this product for a discount for my honest review, all opinions are solely mine. **


No comments:

Post a Comment