Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Warshin' Wednesday

Wednesday is my who does the what and gets stuff done day. (I love how people say warsh instead of wash. I am sure that there are some who hate it. I find it to be a little comical.) In short today my washer will be going pert near non stop and sweeping and mopping will also be done. Maybe more if I am ambitious, probably not though. Then knitting will round out the day. I am currently working on a cotton sundress and joined a Ravelry KAL (knit a long).I haven't forgot about Rascal, I am sure he will be getting into everything from here to kingdom come all day. Very exciting happenings around here. :) The Roo countdown is at 64 days.

Decluttering tip: Remove 5 items from your "hot spot" every day and put them away. (A hot spot is a place that gathers junk on a regular basis... for us it is the dining room table.)

No comments:

Post a Comment