Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am Not a Bird

Sadly, I came to the realization just the other day that I am a horrible "nester". I have been so scatter brained lately that I literally stop, mid thought just to remember what I was doing. I have been cleaning my kitchen for the past 3 days. I rearranged and have been scrubbing every nook and cranny. I feel that I have done well until I leave my kitchen and find that the rest of my house could easily use a solid 3 days of deep cleaning as well. I am sure that some of it is more in my head than anything else. I feel the need to make everything fit perfectly. Currently,I am on day number 4 in the kitchen but in my defense I am now working on maximizing space and pantry organization. I am seriously hoping today will be my last day in the kitchen. I am thinking the bathroom should be next on my list because its so small I can probably do it in a day. That includes organization. I feel a sense of urgency to accomplish this space saving adventure prior to Roo's arrival. Roscoe has told me to help gather my thoughts I should write a list. I feel that if I saw how much was actually on the list I would be more overwhelmed than I am now. Sounds like added stress to me. I am setting a deadline of March 24 at that time I will have a donation service come out to pick up everything we are getting rid of and so everything needs to be taken care of and sorted properly at that time. Please ask me how my cleaning is going. The more accountability the better I will be, Lord willing. At least I hope that is the case. Thank you for listening to my ramblings. Maybe, you can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment