Monday, March 7, 2011

** Pocket Dots Review **

   

    Are you tired of tugging your belly band to stop it from riding up? I know that I do. Then I stumbled on the most fantastic belly band accessory that I have ever seen, its called Pocket Dots. Pocket dots work with any maternity/postpartum spandex band. They are simple to use and super effective. They offer coordinating colors to match your maternity band, to make it more "stealth" I caught myself more than once reaching to adjust my band, out of habit, then realizing that the Pocket Dots were keeping everything from riding up. Prior to receiving the Pocket Dots I was definitely worried about how easy it would be to use the bathroom. Since we all know that pregnancy keeps us running to the bathroom more often than not. Thankfully, my concerns were no problem at all, the pocket dots unlatched in one swift motion and caused no incidents. They were also very easy to reattach. Please don't just take my word for it, try these for yourself. You can also "like" Pocket Dots on Facebook, or follow @pocketdots on Twitter, for all new updates with the company. If you enjoy blogs go ahead and visit Miss Annie, the Pocket Dots Lady, http://kidlist.blogspot.com. Leave her some comment love and if you do make sure to let her know you are visiting from OrGaNiZeD cHaOs.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment