Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On Call Husband

My wonderful husband is on call. For those of you who have odd hours, late night pagers and a full time job... I commend you! My husband does a very good job providing for us and I do not for a minute take any opportunity he takes on for granted, but when that pager goes off I am wide awake LONG after he leaves. :( Hence this post, and most likely hundreds more like it, since he is in the field as his career and we are a long way from retirement.  At some point I am hoping to just be able to block it out kind of like sleep selective hearing. Rascal sleeps through it like nothing ever happened which absolutely amazes me because his room is connected to ours... oh to be a toddler again. :) I need to ask him what his secret is. Well I suppose I should try and get some sleep.... but not before I enter some giveaways :) Yep, I'm hooked on them.... and I'm proud to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment