Friday, February 25, 2011

100 Ways to Praise Your Child

I snagged this from another mom thank you Stockpiling Moms for posting such an awesome Frugal Friday post. I was always raised in a do better atmosphere, not casting stones on my mother, nor am I saying that I was never praised but I do think that it shapes your children and excessive encouragement can be just as bad. Find a happy medium that works for you but just in case you are in need of a quick helper tool, just so you aren't saying the same thing ALL the time, here is the list you can reference :) 


100 Ways to Praise A Child


Wow * Way To Go * Super * You’re Special * Outstanding * Excellent * Great * Good * Neat * Well Done * Remarkable * I Knew You Could Do It * I’m Proud of You * Fantastic * Super Star * Nice Work * Looking Good * You’re On Top Of It * Beautiful * Now You’re Flying * You’re Catching On * Now You’ve Got It * You’re Incredible * You’re On Target * You’re On Your Way * How Nice * How Smart * Good Job * That’s Incredible * Hot Dog * Dynamite * You’re Beautiful * You’re Unique * Nothing Can Stop You Now * Good For You * I Like You * You’re A Winner * Remarkable Job * Beautiful Work * Spectacular * You’re Spectacular * You’re Darling * You’re Precious * Great Discovery * You’ve Discovered The Secret * You Figured It Out * Fantastic Job * Hip, Hip Hooray * BINGO * Magnificent * Marvelous * Terrific * You’re Important * Phenomenal * You’re Sensational * Super Work * Creative Job * Super Job * Fantastic Job * Exceptional Performance * You’re A Real Trooper * You Are Right * What An Imagination * That’s A Listener * You Are Fun * You’re Growing Up * Outstanding Performance * You’re A Good Friend * I Trust You * You’re Important * You Mean A Lot To Me * You Make Me Happy * You Belong * You’ve Got A Friend * You Make Me Laugh * You Brighten My Day * I Respect You * You Mean The World To Me * That’s Correct * You’re A Joy * You’re A Treasure * You’re Wonderful * You’re Perfect * Awesome * A+ Job * You’re A-OK* My Buddy * You Made My Day * That’s The Best * A Big Hug * A Big Kiss * Say “I Love You” *

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love your layout and blog! The colors are outstanding. Your belly is adorable too! I am your newest follower!


    Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have about a week with rather low entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just on my way over :) Thank you for stopping in. And for all the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete