Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Giving God The Glory

Giving God the glory is something I often forget. I say "look what I accomplished" feeling the need to have a pat on the back. The other day, after talking with a lady I hold dear to my heart, I realized that I have not been doing this as often as I should. God has blessed us with a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, and a mass amount of other non essentials gifts that I take for granted frequently. Things always seem to hit a little harder when there are those you know that are struggling more than you. You want to help and then when they say thank you, your response is normally " I've been there too," or " its no big deal," when in reality that is the perfect time to say " Give the glory to God," or " trust in Him and He will not abandon you." Please remember that as you are out and about, and take a moment to care about another person today. Open your heart to the Lord and your eyes will see the world in a whole new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment