Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Acai Berry Colon Cleanse & Detox




Let's talk poo. Not the cuddly bear but the waste. We all do it and we all eat junk we probably shouldn't. Our bodies are super complex and as such they store up unfavorables that should otherwise not be there. Yes, before you say anything more I did volunteer to test a product that cleanses, do you see the sacrifices I do for you, my lovely loyal readers!?! Appreciate! lol.  That is why I highly recommend the Acai Berry Colon Cleanse & Detox. First and foremost I know that most people pronounce this wrong so sound it out with me ah (like open for the dentist) -si (like the fave uncle on that duck show)-ee (like the letter) ah-si-ee. Ok, not that that is out of the way lets talk some poo.First off, these are pills and not a drink mix that you have to gag down. This bottle contains a 30 day supply for a nice long detox. The Supplement People have put out a good product. Not only did it cleanse, you ask how do I know? Well lets just say that it either cleaned out my colon or I shat death into the toilet. Either way I see it as a win win. But also, it was not a forceful or immediate cleanse, like preparing for a colonoscopy, but rather just a normal movement. I urge you to make sure you are drinking plenty of water and light exercise will do wonders in keeping your guts healthy. And to be fair, who cannot benefit from some light exercise? I know I need it :) So all in all I really have nothing bad to say about the #AcaiBerryColonCleanseAndDetox. If you are in the market for a cleanse take time to check this out! You can get it on Amazon here and if you have prime shipping you are set!



** I did receive this product for free for my honest review. All opinions are solely mine**



No comments:

Post a Comment