Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Outlast"ing The Cold Season 6 Hours At A Time


     I do not have enough good things to say about Outlast Long Lasting Hand Sanitizer. I was very excited to try it out after some other rave reviews I had read.  I would like to thank the nice folks at Outlast for allowing me to review such a great product. (*) This product did even better than what I had expected. It was very smooth and not greasy.  I also really liked that the smell was not over powering, nor was the amount of sanitizer you needed to apply excessive.  It dried very quickly and I didn't have to do the "dry the hands" fanning motion, or wipe the excess on my pant leg. :) The best part was knowing that I didn't have to re-apply tons of times during the day since Outlast lasts for up to 6 hours.  I worry about germs constantly especially with being pregnant and having a lower immune system, but when I used Outlast I didn't worry about running my errands and being around the cold and flu shoppers, as the season is rapidly sneaking up on us.  I also rest assured that I will not be passing anything on to my son during the sick season. Keep in mind that Christmas is just around the corner so instead of sharing germs, stuff your stockings with Outlast for a happy healthy flu season. Once we run out I will definitely be ordering more, I recommend that you do the same.
Go visit the nice folks at Outlast today! 
https://www.outlastgerms.com/



*Please note: I did receive this product as a free sample from Outlast. The review that was given was my true personal opinion and was not coached or swayed by the company in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment