Friday, September 10, 2010

My Mind Is Made Up!




Today is the first day of, well, its a new day anyway. But I think that I should be more consistent in my blogging. Besides the fact that I find it funny to read past entries I also find it to be calming. Kind of like my knitting.... or lack there of lately. lol. I tried to knit a hat. I mean I gave it the good 100% college try, and ended up taking out my crochet needle and making the first baby hat ever crafted by my chubby little fingers. I felt accomplished until I looked at it. LOL. It is the "wonkiest" hat I have ever seen in my life! Mack was in good spirits so I had him model for me. Poor little fella. He has been subjected to the wrath of modeling before, only last time it was a little girls dress.LOL. I had found a pattern and decided to sew a dress just because. Needless to say there are no pictures of that event. Now it is time to get off this lovely machine and get some housework done.... and make some brownies. Until tomorrow!

LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment