Thursday, June 19, 2014

Try a Simple Thank You

This morning I got up substantially earlier than normal because I had yogurt in the maker that needed tending to. So I got up, half dazed stumbled my way into the kitchen and took care of the yogurt. I put together a lunch portion for Roscoe and the rest went into the fridge. I wasn't playing games, I hopped back into bed hoping to fall back into a peaceful slumber, but alas, no such luck. And he didn't even say thanks. This morning is starting out oober-poop-tastic. I suppose I should just take out my knitting and stop griping. The positive side? The three minis aren't awake yet.......treasuring the sound of silence.

My challenge for you today is to acknowledge an act that you normally take for granted. Appreciation and compassion not only warms your heart but impacts another as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment