Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Craft Accountability

It has occurred to me that more often than not I forget a project that I had intended on doing because I get distracted. SO in efforts to organize my A.D.D. I am blogging :)

* Make a scrap rag quilt
* Knit dish cloths for GG
* Knit/Crochet a stuffie....(monster) currently working on a teddy bear
* Knit at least 1 wool skirtie w soaker
* Knit at least 1 pair of longies/1 pair of shorties/and 1 pair of bloomers
* Make a bedding set for Mack and "Roo"* here *
* Crochet some of Grandma's scrubbies
* Knit at least 1 pair of wool socks
* @ least 1 pair of wool slippers
* @least 1 pair of mittens
* Make a tutu for "Roo" * here *
* maternity yoga pants * here *
* make a diaper bag that is big enough for both kiddos stuff * here *
* Use up at least half of my cotton yarn stash
* master my knitting enough that I can make handmade gifts for friends who are going to have babies

That is all for now. I am sure there will be plenty of other things I would like to tackle as the year goes on.

Ordered a new sewing machine and it should be here in about a week. :)

Once I get that up and running I also need to finish the recycled sweater longies, convert onesies, and lanolize all the wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment